Women's Pants and Jeans
Come rain or shine, whether for work, school or play, a casual dinner or a family lunch, you can never go wrong with a pair of women’s jeans. Straight cut jeans are perfect for a more formal style, but you know that there’s no limit to your imagination, so why not pair your jeans with another bolder item to create an original look. Check out the trends in women’s fashion here
or take a look at our best-selling women’s clothing
for inspiration to create your very own outfits. With so many different types of women’s jeans, you’re free to choose the fit that suits you best. What matters is that you feel super comfortable and confident in your women’s jeans. Besides the various fits, we also have five different washes for you to choose from: because the colour of your jeans can make all the difference too!
Jeans by leg type
The most common way of choosing jeans is by leg type, the way they adjust to your body. Bearing this factor in mind, we have six different types of jeans.
1. Slim — Slim jeans are neither too tight nor too loose. Slim jeans are for everybody who loves an intermediate version.
2. Skinny — A variant of slim jeans except tighter (the tightest of all in fact). These jeans are tight from hip to ankle.
3. Cropped — The main thing about these jeans is the length: they only go down to the ankle.
4. Straight — This is the most classic type of jeans: a straight cut.
5. Flare — These jeans are also known as bell-bottoms. They're tight down to the knees and then flare out from the knee down.
6. Bootcut — A bit like flare jeans, these aren't quite as wide and are perfect for wearing with boots
Jeans by model
You can also choose the model of jeans that best suits your body
on our website.
1. Push-up — One of our classics, these jeans highlight your curves and lift your buttocks.
2. Push-in — Another iconic model. In this case, you get the tummy-tuck effect.
3. Loose — As the name implies, these jeans are looser and more comfortable.
4. No Gap — The jeans that have come to put an end to gaps at the waist.
5. Slimming — These jeans have reinforcement to give you a triple slimming effect.
6. Maternity — The jeans that grow with your bump and adjust to your pregnancy.
Jeans for women by colour
You can also choose the type of leg and model in different washes and colours.
What are jeans washes?
Jeans washes are the different shades the jeans fabric or denim can have. We normally group them into light, medium and dark (and you’ll find them all here!).
And in our online shop, you’ll be able to find black and white jeans for you to create your looks with these basic colours in mind.
Finally, you can also choose the type of waist for your jeans: from high rise (for the trendiest jeans) to medium rise (for the more timeless models).