The Best of Christmas @ Facebook
Irmãos Vila Nova SA (hereinafter, and for the purpose of these regulations, called Salsa), with registered office at Avenida da Indústria, 511, 4760-725 Ribeirão, Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal, sole corporate tax and registration number 501997784, registered at the Vila Nova de Famalicão Companies Registration Office, with share capital of EUR 4,250,000, will be promoting The Best of Christmas challenge offering a €50 voucher every day. Duration of the challenge:
Spain ─ from 1 December 2017 to 6 January 2018
Other countries ─ from 1 to 25 December 2017
1. This challenge is aimed at all those interested, aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of the IVN Group and members of their immediate family, as well as other relatives in a direct line to the second degree, may not participate in this challenge.
3. Salsa reserves the right to refuse entries in the challenge, without needing to give prior notice or justification for such.
4. Every day, new challenges related to Christmas will be launched on the Salsa Facebook page. Participants in the challenge must post a public comment with their reply to the challenge in question. Participation is valid until 23:59:59 on the day the post is published.
5. Each participant can take part as often as they wish while the challenge is still running.
5.2. The winner on a certain day can also be the winner on another day, as long as they complete the challenges proposed by Salsa.
6. The challenge is valid in:
Spain: from 1 December 2017 to 6 January 2018.
Other countries: from 1 December 2017 to 25 December 2017.
7. The most original and creative entry will be selected each day. The challenge winners will receive a €50 voucher.
- To participate, you will have to comment on the post, responding to the Salsa challenge. Your answer can be in several formats depending on the challenge (text, image, video). The most creative entry wins the day's prize.
- The general rules for exchanges and returns at Salsa stores apply if articles acquired with the voucher need to be exchanged or returned.
1. Only entries that fully comply with all the conditions set out here will be deemed valid. Salsa reserves the right to exclude any participant that breaches the provisions of these regulations in any way. These regulations can be viewed at www.salsajeans.com and in participating Salsa stores.
2. Participants authorise their winning entries to be used in Salsa communications under the scope of the challenge which is the subject of these regulations.
1. Once the names of the winners have been announced, Salsa will contact them by private message, agreeing directly with the winners how they can get their prizes.
2. The winners of the previous week will be announced every Wednesday, until the end of the challenge: 6/12; 13/12; 20/12; 27/12; 3/1; 10/1 (in Spain)
The selection criteria will be creativity and originality. Entries will be assessed by a panel of 4 judges.
Salsa reserves the right not to award the forecast prize in full if it believes that the registered entries do not comply with the requirements.
Salsa reserves the right to cancel any prize awarded if there is proof of fraud, either under the terms of these regulations or according to legislation in force.
1. Winners are not entitled to any payment or substitution of the prize if they do not use it, for reasons beyond the control of Salsa.
2. Personal data are provided by the data holder, who expressly authorises Salsa to process those data automatically and exclusively, under the scope of and for the purpose of these regulations. The data holders are entitled, at any time, to view, update, correct or complete their personal data provided to Salsa, via message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any omissions or inaccuracies in the data provided by the holders are entirely and solely their responsibility and shall invalidate participation in the challenge, without any payment or compensation being owed.
3. Salsa takes no responsibility for any breaches of copyright or other breaches committed by the participants in this challenge.
1. The challenge will be announced on Salsa's Facebook page and at www.salsajeans.com. Salsa undertakes to clearly explain the essential conditions of the challenge, in accordance with the provisions of art. 11 of Decree-Law No. 330/90, of 23/10.
2. Participants may request additional clarification on the challenge by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Salsa reserves the right to change the conditions of the challenge, whenever necessary and provided this does not jeopardise the participants. This will be communicated under the same terms as the announcement of the challenge.