Didn´t find the answer to your question? Place it here
Your question has been successfully submitted!
Your question has been successfully submitted. We will respond as soon as possible.
+351 252 090 512
CHAT - ONLINE
Are you are registered customer?
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.
New Salsa customer?
If you don't have a salsastore.com account yet, use this option to access the registration form. By giving us your details, purchasing in salsastore.com will be a faster and enjoyable experience.
Irmãos Vila Nova SA (hereinafter, and for the purpose of these regulations, called Salsa), with registered office at Avenida da Indústria, 511, 4760-725 Ribeirão, Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal, with sole corporate tax and registration number 501997784, registered at the Vila Nova de Famalicão Companies Registration Office, with share capital of 4,250,000 Eur, will be promoting the #MYLOOKSALSA challenge and awarding 4 (four) vouchers of 250 Eur (two hundred and fifty euros) each, 1 (one) per week, from 26 June to 23 July 2017.
1. This challenge is aimed at all those interested, aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of the IVN Group and members of their immediate family, as well as other relatives in a direct line to the second degree, may not participate in this challenge.
3. Salsa reserves the right to refuse entries in the challenge, without needing to give prior notice or justification for such.
4. Participants in the challenge must wear a total Salsa look, consisting of Salsa clothes, take a photograph in a Salsa store or other place of their choice, and share it publicly on their Instagram account with hashtag #MYLOOKSALSA and the @salsaofficial tag.
4.1. The clothes the participants wear for the total look don't have to be recent purchases from Salsa stores or the online store. They can wear SALSA clothes they already have.
5. Each participant can take part as often as they wish while the challenge is ongoing.
5.1. Entries that don't win in a certain week will also be included in the election for the winner the following week.
5.2. Winners from one week can win again, provided they present a different look from the one they won with the first time.
7. The challenge is valid from 26 June to 23 July 2017.
8. The four most original and creative entries will each receive a voucher for 250 Eur (two hundred and fifty euros).
· The Salsa look chosen must be composed only of Salsa clothes;
· The winners can use their voucher in a Salsa store in their country of residence if they live in Portugal, Spain, France or Luxembourg, on in the online Salsa store at www.salsajeans.com;
· Vouchers are valid for 3 months after the date the prize is awarded to each winner;
· Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other campaigns or promotions underway;
· The general rules for exchanges and returns at Salsa stores apply in the event of the need for exchanges or returns of the items acquired with the voucher awarded.
1. Only entries that fully comply with all the conditions set out here will be deemed valid. Salsa reserves the right to exclude any participant that breaches the provisions of these regulations in any way. These regulations can be viewed at www.salsajeans.com and in participating Salsa stores.
1. The winners will be announced every week, on 3, 10, 17 and 24 July 2017 on the winning Instagram posts and later on Salsa's Instagram Stories.
2. The selection criteria will be creativity and originality. Entries will be assessed by a panel of 4 judges.
3. Salsa reserves the right not to award the forecast prize in full if it believes that the registered entries do not comply with the requirements.
4. Once the names of the winners have been announced, Salsa will contact them directly on their photograph posts and by private message and send the corresponding prizes to the e-mails indicated by the winners when the winners are announced.
5. Salsa reserves the right to cancel any prize awarded if there is proof of fraud, either under the terms of these regulations or according to legislation in force.
1. Winners are not entitled to any payment or substitution of the prize if they do not use it during the period indicated, for reasons beyond the control of Salsa.
2. Personal data are provided by the data holder, who expressly authorises Salsa to process those data automatically and exclusively, under the scope of and for the purpose of these regulations. The data holders are entitled, at any time, to view, update, correct or complete their personal data provided to Salsa, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any omissions or inaccuracies in the data provided by the holders are entirely and solely their responsibility and shall invalidate participation in the challenge, without any payment or compensation being owed.
3. Salsa takes no responsibility for any breaches of copyright or other breaches committed by the participants in this challenge.
1. The challenge will be announced in selected Salsa stores, on Salsa's Instagram page and at www.salsajeans.com. Salsa undertakes to clearly explain the essential conditions of the challenge, in accordance with the provisions of art. 11 of Decree-Law No. 330/90, of 23/10.
2. Participants may request additional clarification on the challenge by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
SIX1. Salsa reserves the right to change the conditions of the challenge, whenever necessary and provided such does not jeopardize the participants. This will be communicated under the same terms as the announcement of the challenge.
© 2015 Salsa, All Rights Reserved | Redicom